I simply couldn’t resist the temptation any longer so this blog is now running on Habari because:
- The Habari Administration screens look like they have been designed rather than evolved.
- The WordPress import utility works brilliantly.
- Michael C. Harris created a TinyMCE plugin for Habari - literally minutes after my initial enquiry.
- Most of the required functionality (Google Analytics, Feedburner, Akismet, Sitemap) is available as plugins for Habari.
- Michael Harris also helped me configure rewrite rules so my existing WordPress permalink structure is retained.
- A gentleman called Harry from London developed this attractive Habari theme.