Travel Administrator for overpaid and unbelievably stupid IT consultant
- must be capable of using a corporate travel service to book a flight to Copenhagen from London Heathrow
- must be capable of reading confirmation email to check flight is actually from LHR and not London City airport
- must be able to secure approvals for travel booked less than 7 days from departure
- must be able to verify a flexible ticket has indeed been issued as requested
- must be able to convince the lady at SAS ticket sales to change a fixed, non-refundable, non-changeable ticket to a different flight at no additional cost
Salary - none. Bonus - none although you will receive my eternal thanks and defer my next nervous breakdown.
Benefits - you can blog about your idiotic boss right here every weekday.